Wednesday 21 August 2013

Jawbone UP - Customer Services

Hi all

I should be posting about the fantastic Jawbone UP, but I will jump right in and talk about my experience with their customer services team. Since I believe you can always tell a company but how it handles problems.... its not just sell, sell, sell, its should be support, support, support. Especially when you are launching a brand new device.

Anyway the way I wear the small cover on my Jawbone is with the silver side towards the skin. Well after a good few sessions sweating the silver cap started to perish:


So I tweeted out to @Jawbone got a reply to email them and within a few days had a few replacements sent out to me (FedEx!).  The lovely Jawbone customer advocate "Marika" was a pleasure to deal with, she even contacted me after they arrived to make sure I was happy.

...its doesn't take much to make people happy does it..??

Next post will be a review of the Jawbone UP

No comments:

Post a Comment